G-70: Music Workstation
G-70 Version 2
With over 20 new features and 10 new Music Styles (plus 10 Music
Assistant registrations), the G-70 Music Workstation once again sets a
new standard! Version 2 expands keyboard players' horizons thanks to
innovative new features like the introduction of the Guitar Mode, the
possibility to assign any Tone or Drum sets of an Expansion Board to
Song and Style Tracks, the Style Converter and many other improvements.
The original G-70 can be updated to Version 2 via download or you can
ask your Roland Service Center to update your G-70 for you!
- Guitar Mode
- Expansion Sounds in Styles and Songs
- Style Converter
- Piano Roll editing in 16-Track Sequencer and User Style Composer modes for a clearer idea of which track plays what.
- Customization of the Melody Intelligent Tone: the Tone the
Melody Intelligence function adds to the chosen harmonization can now
be freely selected.
- First-class sounds and backing styles
- Professional 16-track sequencer
- Vocal Harmonist
- Organ drawbar sliders
- Color LCD touchscreen